Updated: Feb 25
The Halle Building
Formerly known as the Pope Building and after 2014 as The Residences at Halle, is an 11-story Chicago School mixed-use structure located in the Downtown Cleveland central business district in Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States. Designed by architect Henry Bacon, the building was the flagship department store of the Halle Brothers Co. from 1910 to 1982.
The Halle Building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 8, 1983, and converted to office space in 1986. On November 19, 1995, the Halle Building was listed as a contributing property to the Lower Prospect—Huron Historic District. The Halle Building was purchased by K & D Group in 2014. The ground floor was converted back to retail, and the sixth through tenth floors turned into apartments.
CrewTracker Software's corporate office is located in downtown Cleveland in the historic Halle Building. On December 2020, the office was relocated from Erie PA to Cleveland OH.
The 3rd floor office serves as the main base of operations for CrewTracker Software.
John Paganini, CEO